|About Our New Services|
Over the last few months I’ve really taken to heart the client feedback: What you guys want, what you need and how I can best accommodate any requests. Side note: Please, if you see something that you want to try or a body treatment that you’d like me to provide, as long as it is within my scope of practice, I am delighted to find a way to accommodate you.
Firstly, many clients commented that they never want to leave… I’m flattered, and I’m happy to do what I can to make that happen too.
So… come stay awhile with Me Time Retreat.
Secondly, I’ve been getting many inquires about couples massage but I’m only one therapist and my space does not current have enough space to make this happen so I cannot offer a traditional side by side couples massage.
BUT I got creative and now have a new Couples Retreat.
These treatments are for a limited time and availability but as long as you love it, I’ll continue to provide these services.
If you are feeling burnt out, need some time alone, away from screens, and any responsibilities, this service was created with you in mind. Recharge your body, mind and energy with an easy going treatment where you can indulge yourself in peace and tranquility. Be fully pampered, no stress, just relax and enjoy your service.
Me Time Retreat Receive our signature Radiant Massage, rejuvenate your senses with a fresh Eucalyptus steam shower, and find sanctuary in a customized Aromatherapy session while you lounge, wrapped in one of our eco-luxury bath robes. 90 minute service
Create a new memory, encourage intimacy and strengthen friendship. Studies show that couples who do shared experiences that elevate endorphins have a positive, lasting effect on the relationship and reinforce feelings of kinship and connection.
Couples Retreat Partners can take turns receiving a Radiant Massage while the other relaxes in our lounge spa with Aromatherapy, soothing music and relaxing ambiance. Hang out in a cozy robe, drink a beverage of your choice, lay back and relax while your significant other receives their service.
150 Minute service
A unique blend of essential oils and organic products, masterfully whipped into a husky, sensual shea butter body cream. Its an aromatic blend of smoky, nutty and floral mixed with an earthy sweetness. It relieves dryness and leaves skin feeling velvety and smooth. Soothe dry skin, chapped elbows and knees, and replenish lost moisture in the skin. It is gentle enough to use on skin condition flare ups (eczema, psoriasis).
Benefits: Full of all-natural vitamin A, 100 percent pure, unrefined, raw shea butter can improve numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and wrinkles, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, muscle fatigue, dermatitis, and radiation treatments for certain medical problems. Give back to your skin and replenish with vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth. Shea Butter is anti-inflammatory and has healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
Reiki is an energy healing system that works in an integrated way with mind, body and spirit, helping you to become the best version of yourself and allowing your body space to heal itself.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Unwind you if you are stressed
- Brings about deep relaxation
- Centers your thoughts if you’re confused
- Energizes you if you feel drained
- Relieves emotional distress
- Improves wellness
- Detoxifies the body
- Dissolves energy blockages
- Increases the vibrational frequency in the psyche
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask!
I’ll find any excuse to use the Pink Rose Himalayan Salt Scrub! It honestly makes your skin so silky and velvety… I can’t help it! I’m making this new space my playground for new treatments and inspiration. I can’t wait to keep rolling out new things to indulge my clients.
I am not holding back! I’m bringing every bit of world class luxury into my spa...
Ok- so. In all seriousness, the Pink Rose Himalayan Salt Scrub is a medium course exfoliant that helps to remove all that dry winter skin and leaves a smooth, buttery soft and renewed appearance to your skin. After the exfoliation, you can take a rejuvenating shower in the jetted shower, wrap yourself in an ethically created eco-luxury bath robe used in 5-star hotels and spas ( I called a friend) and receive a decadent, relaxing massage. Let all the harshness and stress of the winter melt away… Why not? Schedule your Radiant Salt Glow today.
From the archives: 90 minute detoxify infrared body wrap
The day is almost here and I am so elated for you… my clients! This move is so much more than I ever thought it could be. The facility is gorgeous and the space is boutique, chic and intimate. It’s been designed to be a total sanctuary with relaxation details in mind. Plush robes, check! Comfortable chaise, check! Healing environment, check! This is your space and I can’t wait for you to visit!
I’ve integrated what I know of luxury high end spas, top of the line medical clinics and the character and charm of Flemington into a cozy, beautiful spa space. Schedule your massage soon. You deserve it. This place is made for you in mind.
Radiant Wellness Package: Buy 3 and Save Big. Use one, Keep one and Gift one. Our packages are transferable… no extra fees. Our prices are all inclusive– No upgrades, no membership, no additional charges. Just relax and enjoy your service. Gratuity is part of integrative health care and gratuity is not expected for service. Commit to self care and have a massage to share! This is a great idea for Valentine’s Day.
- No obligation. Our clients choose Radiant Massage Therapy because of our continued standard in excellence and results of care. Convenient Maintenance for Wellness. Schedule your massage when you need it and when it works for you.
- Series for chronic pain management. Commit to 3 sessions in a short duration of time to address chronic pain areas.
- Prevention of injury flare-ups. Freedom to schedule monthly to prevent re-occurring injuries. This is especially useful if for athletes that are training for upcoming events. The training process can be tough on the body and having Massage Therapy in between training sessions can help curtail any flare-ups.
- Rehabilitation support of injuries after surgery. Support the healing process with Massage Therapy and schedule your massage as an integrative therapy to your rehabilitation plan. At Radiant Massage Therapy, we are open to collaborating with your current health team to support your care.
- Stress and anxiety management. Massage Therapy is shown to have a positive impact on mental health and decreases anxiety, depression and stress. Schedule your massage when you need it.
- Body pampering and indulgence in a spa setting. Our unique background in Massage Therapy allows for not only a clinical approach to the body, but also the ambiance and skill to provide a truly decadent spa experience.
- Affordable Option for Self Care. Our all-inclusive model is competitive with other Massage Therapy practices and offers an incredible value. In a side by side comparison, Radiant Massage Therapy allows for freedom to customization, the use of luxury and organic products and a truly individualized massage experience.
OMG! There are so many awesome new things happening here at Radiant Massage Therapy… We are excited to announce our new permanent location inside Legends Salon & Spa in Flemington!
Thank you everyone for being so patient and understanding these last two months while we have transitioned locations. We promise it is for the better! We are located in a beautifully restored brick building at 70 Church Street by Route 31. (No more circle!) Radiant Massage Therapy is located upstairs in the Spa. We have new amenities and the ambiance is everything you deserve in a spa. We cannot wait for you to see it!!!
We will continue to temporarily operate from Le Spa in Whitehouse Station for a seamless and uninterrupted continuation of services. You are welcome to check out the aesthetic services that are offered at Le Spa on their website, LeSpa.com.
It’s been 4 months of being fully operational and we have maintained all of our standards. We are happy to share that we have expanded our training to accommodate for your specific medical conditions, injuries, and preferences. We may not have been able to see you, but we have been thinking of you and what we could do to improve your experience to better impact your health, well-being and overall results of your session.
We have completed 90 additional training hours and obtained Certification and/or Certificate of Completion for the following modalities:
- Medical Massage
- Clinical Orthopedic Assessment
- Massage in a Time of COVID-19
- Saltability: Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
- Cancer and Massage Therapy
- IMTRC: Arthritis and Massage Therapy
- IMTRC: Health & Wellness: The Role of Integrative Therapies
- IMTRC: Addressing the Opioid Epidemic and Massage Therapy
- IMTRC: Low Pack Pain and Massage Therapy
- IMTRC: Breast Cancer and Massage Therapy
- IMTRC: Anxiety Disorders and Massage Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Ethics: Part 1 & 2
- Norvell Certified Spray Tan Artist
- Colour Me Bronze: Colour Theory
- Colour Me Bronze: Brand Training
We have missed you!!! Our online schedule is open and we are currently taking appointments for Massage and Spray Tanning, with the exception of face massage. We will be asking our clients to adhere to the Government order and wear a mask while in the office. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
Radiant Massage Therapy will continue to provide services and to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. Our office has high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Laundering all linens with bleach after every use
- Wiping surfaces with a CDC N-List approved cleaner after each service
- Sanitizing all equipment thoroughly.
- Exercising excellent hygiene by washing our hands before and after each service
- Diffusing antiviral, antimicrobial, and antibacterial essential oils
We respectfully ask that anyone who has been exposed, or is symptomatic to stay at home and get well. We will also be mindful and protect our clients if we suspect any illness in ourselves.
Radiant Massage Therapy is committed to the health and safety of our clients. We have upgraded our standards and equipment to minimize cross contamination. We will be scheduling additional time to accommodate for proper sanitation between clients. We are also implementing:
- Temperature Checks
- Waterproof barriers for our face cradle and massage table
- Flip top bottles for individual, one time use
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Lidded bins for soiled linens and trash
- CDC N-list approved disinfectant cleaner
- Bleach safe linens and top dressings
We are staying closely updated with preventative measures; this includes guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, we maintain our clients wellness as priority and will take the guidance of authorities when additional preventive measures are deemed necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Radiant Massage Therapy.
Be Well. Be Radiant.