Radiant Massage Therapy will continue to provide services and to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. As per the update on May 28, 2021, we are no longer requiring masks, social distancing, COVID19 waivers, or temperature checks.
Our office has high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention and client health. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Laundering all linens with bleach after every use
- Wiping surfaces with a CDC N-List approved cleaner after each service
- Sanitizing all equipment thoroughly.
- Exercising excellent hygiene by washing our hands before and after each service
- Diffusing antiviral, antimicrobial, and antibacterial essential oils
We respectfully ask that anyone who has been exposed, or is symptomatic to stay at home and get well. We will also be mindful and protect our clients if we suspect any illness in ourselves.
Radiant Massage Therapy is committed to the health and safety of our clients. We have kept the updated standards and quality equipment to minimize cross contamination. We will continue to schedule additional time to accommodate for proper sanitation between clients. We will also continue to implement:
- Waterproof barriers for our face cradle and massage table
- Flip top bottles for individual, one time use
- Hand sanitizer stations
- CDC N-list approved disinfectant cleaner
- Bleach safe linens and top dressings
We are staying closely updated with preventative measures; this includes guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, we maintain our clients wellness as priority and will take the guidance of authorities when additional preventive measures are deemed necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Radiant Massage Therapy.
Be Well. Be Radiant.