Our online schedule is open and we are currently taking appointments for Massage, Body Treatments and Spray Tanning We will be asking our clients to adhere to the Government order and wear a mask while in the office. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
Radiant Massage Therapy will continue to provide services and to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. Our office has high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Laundering all linens with bleach after every use
- Wiping surfaces with a CDC N-List approved cleaner after each service
- Sanitizing all equipment thoroughly.
- Exercising excellent hygiene by washing our hands before and after each service
- Diffusing antiviral, antimicrobial, and antibacterial essential oils
We respectfully ask that anyone who has been exposed, or is symptomatic to stay at home and get well. We will also be mindful and protect our clients if we suspect any illness in ourselves.
Radiant Massage Therapy is committed to the health and safety of our clients. We have upgraded our standards and equipment to minimize cross contamination. We will be scheduling additional time to accommodate for proper sanitation between clients. We are also implementing:
- Temperature Checks
- Waterproof barriers for our face cradle and massage table
- Flip top bottles for individual, one time use
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Lidded bins for soiled linens and trash
- CDC N-list approved disinfectant cleaner
- Bleach safe linens and top dressings
We are staying closely updated with preventative measures; this includes guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, we maintain our clients wellness as priority and will take the guidance of authorities when additional preventive measures are deemed necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Radiant Massage Therapy.
Be Well. Be Radiant.